Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of booking.
- A contract between you and Implantiem UK Ltd will come into existence when we receive payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- A non-refundable payment of the course price is payable at the time of booking.
- All cancellations must be immediately notified by telephone and then in writing If you cancel less than 12 weeks prior to the course then the full balance remains due and is not refundable.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- Your booking will not be cancelled by Implantiem UK Ltd except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for the course. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- We reserve the right to rearrange the event in the event of closure of the resort.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
- Any problem or complaint which the client may have concerning the course must be immediately reported directly to us/our representatives and we will endeavour to put matters right.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.